Raspberry, our cat, did not do well at the condo. She developed some allergic reaction, which turned into an upper respiratory infection, necessitating two emergency trips to the vet. The inside of her mouth had turned blue, completely freaking the vet out. As a result, she is now living at the house, alone. As Tom and I were explaining this to our friends last night, we realized how ludicrous the situation sounded, so here for the rest of you, is why the cat is very happy.
1. She lives in a big house all alone.
2. She gets her favourite food every day.
3. Tom lets her in and out so she can play.
4. She has a big, big, yard to run around in.
5. She can sit under the cherry tree and wait for her favourite chipmunk to come out and play (she killed the last one).
6. She gets to sleep in Mommy’s big comfy bed all by herself. There is lots of room to stretch out and relax. (She didn’t like Mommy’s teeny weeny bed at the condo).
7. She doesn’t have to get up at 3 am to get a parking permit (because we forgot to get it the night before) so her car doesn’t get towed from the condo.
8. She doesn’t have to clean up all those coffee puddles that the little human (Becky) makes.
9. She doesn’t have to mop up the floods from the laundry room.
10. She gets peace and quiet every single day.
Raspberry, the happy cat…